Wednesday 16 January 2013

Purchases of the Week!

This week I'm getting back into uni life. I took my termly trip to Paperchase to get three new notebooks. Whilst there I found the cutest nail wraps! Who knew Paperchase did nail accessories! I'll post a photo once I've applied them.
The maxi dress is from New Look. It's my first maxi dress and fits to the body with short sleeves. It finishes just above the ankle so I'll be wearing them with sandals in the summer and I'm going to try them with ankle boots while it's still freezing! I always assumed that a maxi dress would emphasise how short I am, but as this one is bodycon, it doesn't make me look as short as I thought it might!
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters are my favourite affordable lipsticks at the moment. They smell great (kind of like Cocoa Butter) and really nourish your lips. I've been looking for a nude tone and this one just adds a nice sheen.
I also bought some lovely smelling Garnier hand-cream that soothes the skin as well as keeps it moisturised.

No comments: