Friday 18 January 2013

Product Review: Garnier Hand Cream

Product Review: Garnier Hand Cream - Intensive 7 Days in Soothing Honey

My hands get really, really, super, crazily dry. Especially in this cold weather!! I always have loads of different hand creams in my handbag and scattered around the house. I saw this one on offer in boots for £1.99 (think it's normally about £3 something), so thought I'd give it a try.
There were a few different versions of this Intensive 7 day cream. The one above (sorry for the poor photo!), a Protecting lotion made with Aloe Vera, an SOS Repairing cream with Shea Butter and a Nourishing potion with the Mango Oil.

Texture: The cream is really smooth and soft. You only need a small dab (I'd recommend a penny size) to cover both hands. Sometimes with hand creams you feel like you need lots of the lotion to moisturise your hands throughly, but this is not the case with Garnier. It does take a while to soak in and is a tad sticky but not as sticky as some intensive creams I've tried.

Smell: It smells refreshing and the honey fragrance is far from over powering.

Overall: This cream is meant to work over 7 days, but I've only been using it since tuesday and I've already seen a massive difference. My hands are much softer and my hands haven't been as sore or itchy! I'm hoping it will keep my eczema at bay through this snow storm!

No comments: