Sunday 12 May 2013

Review: Clinique Tinted Moisturizer

While I was packing up my uni room I came across some samples that I've never used. One of them was a Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer with SPF15. I've been thinking about trying a tinted moisturiser as an alternative to foundation; due to my dry skin, so I was really interested to see what the overall effect was. 

I have to say, I looove this product! It's smooth, soft and gives great coverage. It doesn't leave my skin with dry flaky patches and it protects against the sun. The only downside is the consistency, it's quite runny (although this could be just the tester has been sitting around in a box for a while) and could do with a brush or a sponge to be applied. 




I had the sample in the 02 Ivory shade, however, this is way too dark for me. I wore it on a night out to  the pub so it didn't matter so much, but during the day it does look like I've been fake tanning my face. I'm considering buying the full version in the lightest shade possible. It's £21.50 from Clinique, so might have to go on the birthday wishlist!  

9 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

In the right shade, I think it would be great!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Granny Gee said...

Totally Shannon! :)

x

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I love this tinted moisturizer :)

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

I love Clinique!

www.Fashioncontainer.com

Fashioncontainer Facebook page

Charlotte said...

This sounds amazing!
-Charlotte
http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Hey there, my mum buys a lot of clinique and it all looks lovely!
I really love your blog and it’d be great if we could follow each other. Let me know on my blog? Thanks, Sarah x

sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great product, I really love Clinique! It's a very nice brand, definitely worth the money! :)

What do you say about following each other?? Please let me know!

xoxo

http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'd really love to try this out, where do you get your testers from? :)

http://phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.co.uk/

Granny Gee said...

Thanks everyone! I've followed those you've requested :)

Hi Phoebe! Thanks for commenting. It depends, I got some free from doing internships, but this one was free when my mum bought some Clinique products and she gave the samples to me. Lucky girl :)

x