Thursday 16 May 2013

Samples


I have waay to many samples! And I was going to work my way through reviewing them all, but I keep collecting more and it's going to take up to much time.

So, I'm asking you my lovely readers, which one you would like me to review! Vote on the comments below and I will get to it!

Here is the list:

1. Avon Glimmerstick Eyebrow Pencil
2. Avon BB Cream
3. Elemis Fresh Skin Daily Moisturiser
4. Percy & Reed Volumising No Oil Oil (I'm intrigued how this is a no oil, oil?!)
5. ESPA Lift & Firm Intensive Eye Serum
6. ESPA 24-hour Replenishing Eye Moisturiser
7. ESPA Skin Radiance Moisturiser
8. ESPA Refining Skin Polish
9. Phil Smith Argan Hair Oil
10. Benefit they're real Mascara

Vote Now :)

7 comments:

All the little things - Irish Beauty Blog said...

Benefit Mascara! xx

Unknown said...

Number 9 or 10. (:

Granny Gee said...

Thanks girls :) x

Unknown said...

Definitely number 10!!

http://phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

I love samples!!! The perfect handbag size.

Beauty Baroness ☮♥

Unknown said...

Hey babe, I nominated you for a Liebster Award in my latest blogpost :)
- katarina xxx
scribblesandsparkles.blogspot.com

Maria at inredningsvis said...

GREAT POST:) your blog Is such an inspiration and Im now following

If you like LC s fashion collection...check out my blog:)

Have a great week dear

LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)