Monday, 20 May 2013

iPhone Cover Make-over

I've been meaning to do a DIY iPhone case for ages! It's nice to make something that no one else will have!


How to make...a personalised iPhone cover. 

You will need:
-plain iPhone case (you can find one similar here).
-decorations
-super glue (or hot glue gun if you have it).

In my case I had some neon fabric stars left over from a project years ago and thought they would look great against the hot pink case. I bought the case for about £4 on amazon, a great bargain and it looks fab!

I'm really pleased with the outcome of my case! I don't know how long the stars will hold but they seem to be staying put for now.

What do you think? 

13 comments:

Kelly Lelly said...

This just looks to cute!
I really love the stars,
You'd pay so much for a brought one!

Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

Jessie-Ann Lewis said...

Aww I think that looks lush :) I need a new phone case.. in fact I need a new phone as my iPhone 5 has cracks all over the screen! I'm so clumsy :(

allthingsbeautiful-x

annick tamoto said...

ahh i hate having the same iphone covers as others so this is such a good idea!

would you like to follow each other?
http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

LipstickRouge said...

Hi dear!
Nice blog ^_^

I follow you via gfc and bloglovin! follow me back? let me know :-)

lipstickrouge.blogspot.it

kisses, Andrea!!! *_*

Merilin Raidmets said...

Hi I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my latest blog post and it will tell you everything you need to do for it!!!

Merilin xx

AlittlebitUnique // UK blog said...

Ahh this is such a unique DIY, love the colours you used too

Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



xx

Granny Gee said...

Thanks everyone :) I might start making unique ones and selling them on here! Just need to find the time haha!

x

Kate said...

love it, this looks so cute!
xx Kate

The Style Department

Iván said...

Nice DIY !!
I'm following you now !

xx


http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

Larissa said...

Great blog babe.
xo.
FROM HATS TO HEELS

www.fromhatstoheels.com

Marwa Bahssali said...

A bit of superglue and some pretty things can make a whole world of difference! You can make everything a lot more unique, try embellish a clutch bag the way you want it, totally worth I promise!
Marwa x
thenotrichgirl.blogspot.co.uk

curly purplepig said...

it's so cute! I love it

Nika M said...

Hello. I tagged you for seven deadly sins of beauty tag. You can check more about it here:

http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/2013/05/seven-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

When you do this, leave a link in my comments, so I can sheck what you wrote :)
xoxo Nika

http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/