Friday 1 February 2013

High Street Spring Trend - Printed Dresses

Spring...ah Spring! It still feels so far off with it's gentle sunshine and blooming flowers. However, fashion is already all over Spring trends.

You'll have seen lots of prints on the high street, from floral to Aztec. I bought a super cute midi Aztec dress from New Look to wear for my boyfriends birthday (I'll post a picture when I remember to take a full length one!) and since then have been spotting lots of printed dresses around.

Here are my favourites:

The £65, Topshop dress is especially cool. It's printed on denim and has studded collar detailing and gold buttons! It reminds me of William Morris wallpaper with the floral designs in maroon, gold and green colours.
There are loads out there ladies, and there is a pattern and shape to fit your every need and desire!

No comments: