Sunday 17 February 2013

What I Wore to Dinner...

I don't normally do outfit posts, as I don't really like taking photos of myself, but I thought I'd make an exception for this dress.

I wore this H&M dress to dinner with my boyfriend to celebrate Valentines. He works in a hotel so had to work on the day, but last night we went to our favourite restaurant - Pedro's in Norwich. It does THE best Mexican food, huge portions and optional sombrero wearing.

Body Con Dress - H&M, £12.99
When I bought it the girl at the till told me she'd worn it for a night out that week and advised a strapless bra. The straps are cut high, similar to a halter neck which give the dress a structured feel to match the black line details tracing down the body.  
I wore it with a simple black cardigan (also from H&M, years ago!) and a silver fox ring from Aubin & Wills. 
What did you wear to celebrate Valentines Day? 

No comments: