Wednesday 27 February 2013

What's In My Make-Up Bag...

I'd seen a few blogposts similar to this and thought it was a fun thing to do!

This is my standard make-up bag which houses my everyday beauty favourites. I also have another bag purely for photo-shoots which I occasionally dip into for nights out.
1. Natural Collection floral make-up bag.

2. MAC powder blusher in an coral/pink shade.

3. Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner - this is THE best eyeliner for drawing a feline flick on your top lids. 

4. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Ivory - I have super pale skin, but this one is pretty close in colour and gives a good coverage of red/blemished skin. When I'm on a tight budget, this is my go to high street product, but for Christmas/birthday's I ask for MAC liquid foundation as it lasts longer and is closer to my skin tone. 

5. L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer - this is brilliant as a base! It makes my foundation last through a working day. 

6. Clinique Mascara in brightening black - I was given this as a sample and it's lasted for ages! 

7. Rimmel London, Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in No. 4 - This is a plum colour lipstick that I actually only used for shoots but somehow ended up in here! It bleeds around the edges of lips so make sure you wear a lip liner. 

8. Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown - I have naturally dark hair (it used to be black until I was about five!) so I need a really dark eyebrow pencil to match my brows. This one works brilliantly and is only £2.99, so I've never thought about updating. I would like to try one of those powder brow liners at some point to see if they create a more natural look. 

Do you have any must have beauty products?

No comments: