Wednesday 31 October 2012

Dotty P



I finally decided on a coat for the winter season! Its taking many shopping trips and online trawls but I've finally found her. She was on from Dorothy Perkins, who I had discounted many years ago for being a tad dull and having too much overpriced work wear. However, when I saw the coat in a magazine I thought I better pop in and take a look. I loved the fit and feel of the soft fur collar, but at a price tag of £79 I needed to think about it.
That night I went on the website to get a photo to email to my mum and DP had a 30% off deal, online only! Woop!
From the look of the website they seem to be trying to get back in the game in terms of on trend clothing. The brand definitely needed an update on their clothing and in store environments; perhaps their upcoming collaboration with the Kardashian sisters could bring DP back in the running. The "Kollection"is due to launch on the 8th November, lets see if the girls can bring back the glitz to Dotty P's!