Sunday 24 March 2013

Best Of...River Island

It was me and my boyfriend's two year anniversary this weekend, so we went to Cambridge for a couple of days. We had a really lovely time, despite the bitterly cold weather (I thought it was nearly April!).

While having a look around the shops, we came across River Island Boutique. I'd never seen one before, but I was really impressed. It was designed in a slightly more upmarket way to normal River Island stores, and they had some stock that I hadn't seen before too.

I thought I'd do a little Best Of...selection for you readers. Something without all the Rihanna stuff that they are promoting at the moment! So, here's my Best Of...River Island:


7 comments:

tinoftreats said...

My boyfriend was trying to get me to buy the stripey dress, I don't think I'm brave enough though!
happy anniversary x

Granny Gee said...

thank you!! ooh you should go for it! It's so stylish and you can dress it up or down for any occasion!
Go for it, you can always take it back if you don't like it! ;) that's my motto!
x

Unknown said...

I love river island but its so pricey xx

mac lipstick giveaway :: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

Granny Gee said...

thank you! followed you both, love your blogs and giveaways! I really should do one soon :)

xxx

Rosa said...

I love the dress on the left!

I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award:Glossy Temptations

I hope you'll check it out and look forward to reading your post if you do :) x

Francesca Rose said...

That aztec skirt is so pretty. I love it!

Francesca xo
http://yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

Kristina said...

I love River Island! This strappy dress is a must :)

I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

Kisses from Zurich,
K.