Saturday 8 June 2013

Review: Nivea Night Cream

Today I'm reviewing Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Cream. It was on offer in Superdrug last weekend and as I am always on a quest for something to keep my dry skin at bay, I thought I'd give it a go!

It's a lovely smooth cream that smells great. I thought it would be super heavy on my skin but it's not. No greasy feeling either!

After using it for a week I have to say, my skin is so much better. Even though it is much less dry, I have noticed that I've started getting a few blemishes though, but unfortunately I think it's always the case that moisturisers block your pores.

Do you have any recommended skin products to keep dry skin or blemishes away? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I tend to simply use baby lotion on my face. I admit it does feel quite greasy at first, but it works a charm and leaves my skin as soft as a babies bottom, haha!

-Phoebe xx
phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.com

Granny Gee said...

ooh good tip! i'll have to try that one! Thanks!

x