Saturday 4 August 2012

The (late) Thursday Review: Aubin & Wills Nail Varnish

Sorry for the lack of posting, I've had no internet for a few days, it's not been fun!
The Thursday Review this week is about Aubin & Wills nail varnish in black. I bought this to go with my black star print playsuit that I wear as work uniform. It comes in lovely packaging and a beautiful square bottle. The varnish goes on really smoothly in a deep glossy black. You only need one coat of it which is great, most black varnishes I find need at least two coats as the first goes streaky. But not the Aubin & Wills varnish. I then put a sparkly glitter varnish from Rimmel over the top to create a midnight sky effect. The varnish did peel off really quickly but this could be due to the fact I didn't have time for a top coat, which I would really advise using. All in all a lovely colour that I will definitely be using again.

No comments: