Thursday 5 July 2012

The Thursday Review: iBooks App

I'm sure most of you are clued up on your apps but I've only just come across the iBooks App for iPhone and it's truly awesome. I'm not a big fan of reading books on computer screens so was loathe to try it out, however on my long commutes to my internship I've found myself stuck on a train with nothing to read and only 3G to guide me.
What I really love about this app is that you get samples of books that can include the first few chapters, for free! I hate buying books that you start reading then think, oh well this is shite! So these samples give you a real taste of whether the books for you before having to commit to a purchase. I'm still favouring the traditional paperback but this app is so convenient that I'm using it more and more.

No comments: