Saturday 9 June 2012

Review: Revlon Lip Butter

Everyone's been raving about the Revlon Lip Butters and the adverts are very enticing! So I thought I'd try a couple of shades.
I really wanted the Peach Parfait shade that the model Emma Stone wears in the magazine ad as it's an unusual soft coral shade that I love! However, when I tried it on it comes out as a dusky pink (see photo) which is a bit of a shame. However, the colour still looks really pretty and I love the glimmering effect. I'll let you know once I've tried on the next shade!
The best thing about these lipsticks are that they have the texture of a lip barn. I have such dry lips but after one day of wearing the Lip Butter they feel moisturised and look much healthier! It's just a shame the colour was so different to the ad!

No comments: