Saturday 8 September 2012

Revenge Is A Dish...

Revenge is a dish best served cold. But the actresses in hit E4 show 'Revenge' are looking hot, hot, hot! I've become a bit obsessed with this show. I love the devious nature, quick plot twists and most of all, the gorgeous outfits.
Set in the Hamptons at the height of summer, the main character, Emily, seeks revenge on the family that framed her father for terrorism. Although Emily always looks stunning, it's her English frenemy (friend turned enemy), Ashley that really steals the show in her long sleeved skater dresses and red pout.
Ashley is played by actress Ashley Madekwe who also starred in 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl' with Billie Piper.
Here's some of my fav looks of hers on the show:


After seeing her on the show I looked into her own style and it's also amazing! She runs her own fashion blog which I am certainly going to be taking a look at: http://ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.co.uk/

This look is amazing and one I'm wearing this autumn: skater skirt, thin waist belt, huge wedges and tipped collar blouse! I just need those pins! 


No comments: