Sunday 27 December 2009

Hey Everyone!

Hope you all had a great Christmas!! Yesterday we went over to my auntie and uncles house for boxing day dinner and it ended up with us playing a game of chocolate russian roulette! You all had to take a chocolate bullet and eat it at the same time, and one person gets the bullet with the really hot chilli inside and we all point and laugh - a great bit of holiday family humiliation. Luckily it was my younger brother who got the chilli, HA!

Anyway, this is my first post so heres a little about me. I'm eighteen and from a farm in suffolk in the middle of nowhere, but i love it. I'm currently studying Fashion Communication and Promotion at Nottingham Trent University which is awesome but very different from the countryside. I'm a bit obsessed with the 80's film the Labyrinth with David Bowie - because it ROCKS!

I love 70's/80's rock music like Bowie, T-rex, Zepplin, Hendrix as well as recent pop music and indie bands like Franz Ferdinand who i majorly love!!! Saw them at Latitude festival a couple of years ago and they were sooo good!!! I also love shopping of course. I've recently got into shopping in vintage stores in the past year and love finding original, one-off pieces.

No comments: