Wednesday 30 October 2013

Biba Phone Case

Hello everyone!

I'm going to start today's post by saying I'm sorry that I haven't been posting as regularly, but until May third year uni is taking over, but I'll try to post as much as poss!

Sooo, I designed my own iPhone case! I have the old iPhone 4 and it's so hard to find pretty cases for them nowadays.


This is a photo I took of a Biba drawing from the Biba and Beyond exhibition in Brighton earlier this year. I've had it as the background for my iPhone for ages so I thought it was time it took centre stage.

I went onto Vista Print where you can customise so much stuff! Some friends have used it for business cards with great results so I thought I'd try it out.

I'm really pleased with the results. It only cost £15 including delivery and because my photo is of a drawing it's slightly mottled close up, but I think if you had a regular photo (not shot through glass!), it would be even better!

What do you think!?

No comments: