Monday 16 July 2012

Autumn Preview @ Aubin & Wills


Today was my first day back at work after a couple of weeks off for my internship, and I arrived in to see the new autumn preview! It’s so exciting to see our Southwold store developing into the new season full of jewel colours, autumnal tones and soft textures. For both men and women we have lots of super soft wools for our knitwear that are perfect for sitting in the pub with a pint on a cold evening! (Although we could probably do with wearing them now, due to the lacking of our summertime!) The corduroy trousers are skinny fit and look amazing with our structured shirts and blouses. We have a few more branded jumpers this season and of course, more of our famous fox illustrations.

Here’s my favourite of our current preview:
Cleobury DressCleobury Dress £125
Rudby TeeRudby Tee £35
Irby DressIrby Dress £145
And my all time fav:
Beachwood BlouseBeechwood Blouse £90
Something I would buy for my dad:
Redebrook V NeckRedebrook V Neck £70
And this would look great on the boyfriend:
Navenby ShirtNavenby Shirt £65
Check out http://www.aubinandwills.com/ for more.

No comments: